• All visitors and guests must have a signed facility waiver on file.
• Please park in designated areas. Not on grass unless all paved space are full.
• Dogs must be leashed when not on dock. No retractable (Flexi) leashes, electric or prong collars at Bratty Paws.
• Dogs waiting their turn must be outside the fenced pool area.
• Potty dogs before going on dock. Always clean up after your dog. We reserve the right to charge a $200 fee for any dog defecating in the pool.
• No more than 2 people (and trainer) on the dock at one time.
• Keep gates latched on dock and the pool perimeter fence.
• All dogs should be familiar with the exit ramp location before jumping to ensure exiting the pool correctly.
• No forced swimming (no pushing dogs in to the water or off the dock).
• We recommend beginners wear life jackets until completely confident in the water.
• ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD ON DOCK.
• Healthy dogs only please! No diarrhea, vomiting, coughing etc.
• Please do not feed you dog within 3 hours of using the pool.
• Payment is due before you are allowed on the dock.
• Please leave the pool when your rental time is up. Overtime fees may be applied to anyone using the pool longer than their scheduled time.
Pool reservations must be secured with a credit card.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THE POOL AND POOL AREA IS NOT LEFT IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN YOU ARRIVED, A CLEANING FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
• Water friendly clothing and footwear
• Your dog’s favorite floatable toy to throw for motivation
• Water for you and your dog
• Towels for you and your dog
• Leash and flat collar (no retractable leashes)
• Poop bags for clean up